Saturday, November 16, 2013

Alkaline Diet Plan - A Way to Prevent Premature Aging

When I reached the age of 25, I always felt sick and weak. I had a hard time to figure out what the causes of my health problems were. I consulted with more than one doctor, yet the illness was still there. Alkaline diet plan has been the best remedy to my health problem.

I have experienced premature aging at the age of 25. I came to know that the main cause of premature aging is too much acidity in our body. If you are always eating more of the acid foods than alkaline foods, your body becomes acidic. There are some symptoms that can be seen during premature aging.

Among these symptoms are:

1. Weakness and Fatigue.

Weakness and fatigue are associated with premature aging. Too much acid intake may cause an unhealthy lifestyle. Drinking alcohols and smoking are not good for your health. Alcohols are acid forming drinks. Cigars fall under acid category too.

You will not see the effect of your too much acid intake at an early stage. However, when these stuffs began to accumulate in the body, they will cause illness. And these illnesses are shown by symptoms such as weakness and fatigue.

I am not used to drinking and smoking, though I may say, I used to include dairy products in my everyday snacks. I even did not include lots of fruits and vegetables in my previous diet. Stress from work also caused my body system to be more acidic.

2. Aches and pains in the body.

When you feel pain anywhere in your body, it means that something is wrong. Surely, there is an unbalanced fluid pH. If your body pH is not maintained at its optimum, the cells will not function well.

The body cells need nutrients and minerals to enable them to help our body produce enough energy. If the cells are damaged, our tissues and organs will definitely be compromised too. It is because cells make them up. And organs and tissues make up our body.

We experience pains and aches in our joints and muscles. Oftentimes, when we experience premature aging, we suffer from arthritis and other bone diseases. In turn, we cannot do our tasks.

3. Emotional disturbances like depression.

Too much acidity causes emotional disturbance. If you do not eat the right foods, you will not have a healthy body. If you do not have a healthy body, it means that you do not have a healthy mind too.

Alkaline diet plan is the answer to having a healthy mind and body. Together with regular exercises, you can achieve a healthy lifestyle.

Alkaline foods help your blood to deliver the oxygen and other nutrients properly. Exercise also helps oxygen to be delivered uniformly in the body.

Acid foods hinder our blood to carry the oxygen all throughout our body. It is because they let the red blood cells clump together. In effect, it gets harder for them to pass through the bloodstream. And the nutrients and oxygen are not delivered properly.

These are the symptoms of premature aging. Alkaline diet plan would best suit someone who suffers from this. And I know for sure, that like me, many people have been experiencing it. I am glad I have overcome this situation.

So, if you feel any discomfort, like aches and pains, you should try this now. You just have to remember that alkaline food to acid food ratio must be 4:1.








Do not lose hope if you suffer from premature aging. You just have to be aware of the causes and take time to reflect on them and renew your lifestyle. Have an acidalkalinediet.org alkaline diet plan now! Grab your free newsletter and get an alkaline diet chart also for free. Visit acidalkalinediet.org acidalkalinediet.org now.

No comments:

Post a Comment