Saturday, December 15, 2012

Weight Loss Diet Plan - Tips and Answers

If you are looking for a weight loss diet plan then you have come to the right place because I am going to show you how you can start to lose weight in no time and I am going to give you some of the information that is needed to use to start losing weight. I have been there. I was over weight and I had no where to turn and no one to talk to. In just 5 short years I started gaining masses amounts of weight. I was 235 pounds from 170 that i had been all my life. I felt myself getting bigger I seen my clothes getting tighter.

I knew that I had to do something so I decided to get on a diet and weight loss plan. My plan would consist of cutting back my calories by 200 a day and walking 45 minutes a day. Walking is easy, this helps burn those extra calories that you body doesn't burn during the day. It usually takes 6 laps to equal 45 minutes of walking for me. When you just start out walking it may be hard to exercise for a long period of time, take it slow and work your way up.

Eat 5-6 small meals a day, this keeps your metabolism running fast and allows quick burning of calories.

Drink 10 glasses of water a day to help filter out the bodies bad toxins

Cut out things like drinking soda, eating fried food, fast food, chips. This will keep the fat intake down and will also help you tone up your belly and ab muscles.








If you would like to learn how you can start to lose weight today, the right way, and lose weight fast, see quickrapidweightloss.info quickrapidweightloss.info.

No comments:

Post a Comment