Saturday, October 12, 2013

Do You Want to Stop Your Yo-Yo Dieting Effects? Use This Idiot Proof Diet Plan

You may have been on a diet where you have lost a lot of weight in the starting phrase and even declared your efforts a success. After the initial weight loss is over, your weight loss may have slowed down or worse, there is none at all.

I have been through a similar situation whereby I was on diet and lost 15 lbs in six months. Then, once I have stopped dieting for two months, I have gained back 10lbs and regained all the weights in a few months time.

This yo-yo dieting effect is very frustrating indeed!

Why traditional dieting does not work

What I did not realized then was that what I lost was merely water weights. When I suddenly went into dieting, my body realize the sudden change and concluded that I was in a place where food is scare and adjust accordingly. After the situation reverted to normal, my metabolism sensed that change and the function reverted to normal.

That is the main reason a lot of people give up and declare that dieting does not work. I was resolved to find out the truth about dieting and what I find out has nothing to do with how much I eat and everything to do with the way of eating.

The fallacy of low carb diet plan

What do I mean by that? Before that, Let me explain what I was doing wrong first. I was on low carb diet plan and always feeling weak and tired especially on my job. This diet plan recommends that I eat only low carb food forever. This includes oatmeal, chicken breast and so on.

This is too strict for me as there is no way I can continue eating these foods forever. There are many nutritional experts say that you will get use to the diet after some time. I do not have the credentials to challenge their claims and I do not doubt that many people have got use to the diet.

For me, it is very challenging to be able to stay on the same food stuffs forever.

There may be days I need to eat with my families and friends for celebrations and the cravings for foods will naturally arise. In short, there is no room for me to cheat on my diet.

What I really need is plan so simple that it is almost idiot proof.

The good news is I have found the perfect dieting plan. It is called the idiot proof diet or weight loss for idiots diet.

In this plan, you can have most of the things you ever wish for in a diet plan. Your metabolism will be increased and fat burning ability will be speeded up.

You will be eating a greater variety of foods and intervals so that you will never go hungry and feel bored as you do not stick to the same food type everyday. On top of that, you also expected to cheat on your diet for three days after an eleven days cycle. This three cheat days is important or you will have the tendency to overeat the food you have been deprived of.

How long should you stick with this program? There are reports of loss of 9lbs in 11 days. If you continue the diet for more than one month, the results are even more evident. You will find that all your current clothes will be too big!

Some Caveats

However, no diet plan is one hundred percent foolproof as there are human factors involved. Besides that, it is recommended that you do some walking everyday to increase your metabolism. Lastly, this is not a muscle building plan, so do not expect that it will help you build muscles and tissues.








You will never change burn fats until you have changed your eating habits. fatlossebooksreview.com Click here to find out more!

Get my FREE ebook on "Burn That Belly Fat-Tips For Getting Rid Of Unhealthy And Unsightly Belly Fat" by fatlossebooksreview.com clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment