Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Cookie Diet Plan - Discover How Celebrities Lose Weight

For those of you who are a lot like me because you also need to shed a few pounds, there is a program out there that has proven results. The Cookie Diet plan, created by renowned physician Dr. Sanford Siegal of Miami, is a weight loss tool that works. After learning of the Cookie Diet plan by seeing a segment about it on the news, I decided to give it a try myself. It was really pretty easy compared to other happinesslifetime.com weight loss programs I have tried.

Like many of you, I have a genetic makeup that makes it a little difficult to shed pounds, and that combined with the fact that I just hate going around hungry all the time really made it hard for me to stick with a diet long enough to see any real results. Despite my good intentions and high hopes, I usually failed to lose any significant amount of weight, and when I did, I often just put the pounds back on again later. Then, I saw the news segment one morning, and the Cookie Diet plan made me a winner - or should I say loser?

The Dr. Sanford Siegal Cookie Diet was easy to follow, and it actually worked. I dropped thirty pounds over the course of a few months, and now, if I see the scale start to move up a bit, I go back to eating cookies, and all is well once again. The diet is really pretty easy to follow. All you have to do is eat six cookies a day and have a meal that consists of lean protein (chicken) and vegetables. That's all there is to it. Of course, it is always a good idea to consult your physician before starting any kind of weight loss program, so I did that too.

It was fully endorsed by my doctor, as the diet contains no drugs whatsoever. It is food, plain and simple. The special cookies are formulated to help you get rid of your hunger pangs, and if you are not hungry and listening to that growling belly, you can stick to your diet. The amino acids, special kinds of proteins, have long been known to suppress the appetite, but until Dr. Siegal came along and made these delicious cookies with these proteins in them, I had never even heard of any kind of food that contained them. It truly makes sense. Eat food that contains ingredients that curb your hunger pangs, eat less, and lose weight.

On TV, I saw the doctor and one of his recent success stories, a young man by the name of Warren Thompson from Tempe, Arizona. Warren heard about the cookie weight loss plan, and in about three months time, he lost over seventy pounds. Dr. Siegal created these cookies decades ago, and his patients in his obesity practice have been the lucky ones until recently.

Now, I have joined the ranks of Warren Thompson and the thousands of others who have eaten cookies and lost weight, and thanks to Dr. Siegal's wise initiative to get these special cookies available to anyone who needs to lose a few (or several) pounds, just about anyone in the US can try the Dr. Sanford Siegal Cookie Diet plan. The cookies come in several tasty varieties, and they are now available beyond the sunny walls of Miami. Several malls throughout the country are carrying the cookies in kiosks, but even if you don't see the kiosks at your local shopping center, you can just click your way to weight loss by ordering the cookies online.








Get more info about the mydietwithcookies.com/losing-weight-with-cookies-is-the-cookie-diet-plan-for-real-.html cookie diet plan and visit mydietwithcookies.com MyDietWithCookies.com

Tyler Tefit is a fitness and health enthusiast. He enjoys sharing his experience and research with others on the internet. Visit his site for additional information on this important weight loss topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment