Sunday, August 25, 2013

Why Should I Start a Diet Plan? What Are My Reasons For Losing Weight?

Have you thought this question over recently? It is a question that is very personal to each and every individual. For some people excess body weight creeps up, almost unnoticed, until one day clothes simply don't fit any more. Other people may have been aware for a long time that they have a weight problem and may have tried all sorts of dieting programs. Other folks may see being overweight as something they just don't feel ready to deal with at present, and they continually put off doing anything about it.

Whatever your situation, you first need to be clear in your own mind that you are going to start on a weight loss plan for the right reasons or motivators. The first of these should be that you are doing it for yourself. Friends and relatives may be telling you that you need to lower your weight in order to feel better about yourself and for health reasons. But, until your mind has set a clear and positive goal you will not successfully reduce your weight. The second reason/motivator needs to be, "exactly why do you want to lose weight?".

Is it for a special occasion (I need to lose for my wedding), to fit into a particular size dress or pants (I need to weight less so I look good in my jeans again), to look fantastic on the beach (I want to be thinner and get the looks I used to get), because you are concerned about your health (I need to drop fat weight because I get winded walking just a few blocks). Whatever is inspiring you to lose excess body weight is your reason and gives you the motivation to succeed in your diet program.

Following bestfatlossdiet.net a proven diet plan that has been successful for many others with the same reason as you to lose weight is very important. Only when you clearly understand and "own" your reason for "why should I start a diet" can you set and achieve your weight loss goal.








Many people struggle with their body weight issues, especially those in the obese category. It has been reported by the U.S. Government that 70% of Americans are now overweight and that 28% are obese. That's 115 million obese men, women and children in the U.S. Unfortunately, the rest of the world is catching up with America. The World Health Organization estimates that 57% of the world's population is overweight with obesity reaching almost 20%. As a writer I find this to be a fascinating area to write about. As a citizen I am appalled at the overwhelming statistics of our overweight and obese populace. I hope that in my small way I can help at least a few overweight and obese folks find solutions to their constant body weight battles.

If you are struggling with body fat loss and miserable, non-effective yo-yo dieting then I urge you to learn more about life changing weight loss here [bestfatlossdiet.net]

No comments:

Post a Comment