Saturday, August 31, 2013

Diet Plan - How to Fix Your Diet in 3 Easy Steps

If your goal is to lose extra fat and weight, then you should take care how and what you are eating. In this article, I am going to share few key principles that have helped me lost 45 lbs in little less than 3 months. I am sure if you follow these tips, you'll be able to see changes in your body.

So Let's fix your diet plan and put you on a healthy eating plan. Why healthy eating not healthy diet?

Because most people believe diet to be restrictive in nature. That's why I am saying it as healthy eating.

As you sit down to eat, ask yourself, "Am I eating to fill my stomach and energize my body or Am I eating for pleasure?".

This simple question will start changing how you look at things you. When I started asking this to myself. I stopped eating stuff for pleasure. That's one of my mindset rule that you can use.

Second rule is to use a Diet journal or planner. In this planner, you'll write whatever you eat throughout the day. This way, you'll be able to track what you are eating and when. You'll be able to notice bad habits regarding your eating habits.

Third rule is to Eat Natural food.

Now this might seem really odd. As almost everything that we eat comes from the nature. But when I am saying about natural food, I am talking about the way you can find them (grow on trees, ground or hunt down your food).

It's better if you food doesn't have any sort of preservatives, chemicals in them. Also Try to avoid canned food.

The moment you do this, you'll be able to clear more of your junk food from your daily eatings.

As you can see, the principles are not very hard to understand or implement. There are no too many rules or regulations like other diet plans (i.e. Atkins diet, south beach diet or detox diet).

Only 3 principles. Oh before I close this article, A small warning. Do not use any kind of fat loss pills or supplements. Most of these are based on suppressing your appetite. This will only slow down your metabolism and becomes counter productive to your goals.

By the way, any good fat loss program also has a good workout routine to help speed things along. So you should think about adding strength training, weight training in your daily routine.

I hope you follow these principles and soon enjoy the results.








Recommended Resources -

10minutesonly.com/keto.html Diet plan - For people who cannot spend time doing workout. If you can follow instruction for diet, you can follow this.

10minutesonly.com/11pounds.html Weight loss Workout Plan - How my brother lost 4.2 inches off his waist in 28 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment