Thursday, August 29, 2013

A Quick Guide For an Effective Fat Burning Diet Plan

When planning a fat loss diet plan people tend to make it more complicated than it really should be. How much of this should I eat, when should I eat, what are the best foods to eat? A fat loss diet plan that I have found to work almost every time is to simply reduce the amount of calories you consume to a figure less than you burn and hey presto you will lose fat. With this is mind here is a simple guide to starting an effective fat burning diet plan.

Find out how many calories you actually burn

Your BMR or Basic Metabolic Rate determines this and is simply the number of calories you burn each day by being alive, but not those burned from doing activities and exercise. Too calculate this, a rough estimate is to multiply your bodyweight in pounds by 10. Having this figure is important when knowing what calories intake you need to apply on you fat loss diet. For more accurate numbers search online for the term "BMR calculator".

Reduce the amount of calories you eat.

So once we have our BMR figure we can now plan to eat less than this number to set up the fat burning diet plan. By being active you will burn more than your BMR but the problem is most people eat too much so the energy used is replaced by food giving us too many calories for us to burn off hence we get fat. To make sure our diet plan is successful we must take our BMR number and eat less then this every day.

What to eat on your fat burning diet plan

This is where most people start making it confusing with how much protein, carb and fats to have at every meal etc. Rather than looking at the different foods just focus on the total calories each day to lose fat.

Obviously I will advocate you eat as healthy as possible and to do this a simple tip I follow is too have as many "1 ingredient" foods as possible in my diet. So this includes meat, fish, fruit, vegetables, nuts eggs etc. Basically I avoid as much as possible anything in a packet or box. This makes things a lot easier to follow and so long as I don't consume too much works very well.

How Many times should you eat on a fat loss diet plan?

I have to admit I was a little obsessed with this making sure I was eating 5-6 times a day. However I have come to realise that its not the amount of meals but the amount of food that is important for fat loss. Just remember to eat less than you burn and the fat will come off. If you do this with 5 or 6 meals a day then fine, similarly if 3 meals a day works better for you then organise your plan accordingly. The best fat burning diet plans are those that are flexible and can be tailored into your life and eating patterns.

How to combat hunger on your fat burning diet plan

Lets face it you are going to be hungry when trying to lose weight and this is probably most noticeable in the first few weeks. Little things that have helped me overcome this is eating an apple or drinking a big glass of water before a meal. These can make me feel fuller and less likely to overeat. Also I drink lots of green tea, which is a natural appetite suppressant plus can give you extra energy. One final tip I have found helps especially when dealing with late night sweet craving is too clean my teeth. I'm not sure why this works possibly psychological but for me it has the desired effect.

Remember keep it simple, stick with the basics and your fat loss diet plan will be a winner.








I am Howard Standring a Personal Trainer who lives in Southern Spain. I coach and advice men and women of all ages to help them achieve a lean attractive body that lasts for life.

For more workouts, advanced fat loss tips and muscle building advice to look like a Hollywood star or fashion model visit my blog energiafitness.com energiafitness.com.

If you are a busy person then intermittent fasting is the energiafitness.com/the-best-weight-loss-plan best weight loss plan

No comments:

Post a Comment