Sunday, May 19, 2013

Yeast Infection Diet Plan - Personal Shares and Experience With Some Tips

This article will try to address several issues regarding candida treatment, in particular yeast infection diet plan. These issues include fruit and vegetables that are appropriate for the treatment, and also how can you tell if you are free from candida, what test should you take to know about it. In this article, I will write based on my personal experience.

During the first few weeks of yeast infection diet plan, I lost weight but it has now stabilized. I don't need to lose weight, I'd rather gain a few pounds. The way I see it, this is temporary. This is a cleansing process and before you can properly clean, the old 'stuff' must be removed and we all have it - some more than others. If you're going to remodel your house, before you place your new leather couch and hang the Picasso you should get rid of the bean bag and dogs playing poker.

I ate at regular meal intervals - I'd eat a light breakfast of an apple and plum or whatever. Then I'd have 3 different fruits for lunch. Then 3 for dinner and I'd snack on a banana or grapes in-between whenever I felt hungry. Since fruits go through the system faster, I would get hungry faster. Eat whenever you're hungry. I'm just starting to introduce salad and veggies back. I'm now craving more than just fruit although it's still the focal point of my diet. I favored green and red grapes, raisins- lots of raisins, peaches, red delicious apples, cherries, bananas and 2000mgs of evening primrose oil (probably why my nails are becoming less pitted).

How do I know it's gone? No, I didn't take a blood test. However a very annoying/embarrassing symptom has finally disappeared after many agonizing years. I'm just going to leave it at that.

There is a test one can take but I'm under the impression that it is difficult to test for candida and even though a test says negative, that may not be the case. That's my understanding, any ways.








To find out more about test and the treatment, I recommend a report on curecandidaproject.com cure candida project website. (curecandidaproject.com curecandidaproject.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment