Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cabbage Soup Diet Plan

The Cabbage Soup Diet is a diet that works, the best part of this diet is that you can have a variety of foods that would satisfy your hunger and keep you full longer throughout the day. When I read about this diet and seen the ingredients I thought to myself I can do this, the diet seemed so easy to do, who did not want to lose 10 pounds in 7 days? I know I did. When I first began the diet I was thrilled, I read it and was destined to follow the diet religiously. So me and a few friends decided to do this diet and see how well we would do. We decided on a Sunday that way we could have a great start, so we read the diet over went to the grocery store and got what we needed so that we could be prepared. We knew that it would be hard, but with the variety and other foods that we were given we could not wait to get started.

This diet offers fruits, vegetables, baked potatoes with butter, bananas, and milk. We were excited. We got started and started off with 10 people. By the time we finished we only had 4. When I first began the diet I was thrilled, I read it and was destined to follow the diet religiously. I know that this diet is not for those weak at heart. If you have no self motivation this diet will not work for you. I did tried this diet several different times before and have made it further each time; the soup was not bad at all, because you could use seasonings to liven it up. This diet satisfies those cravings that you would have except the chocolate craving, but the baked potatoes with butter would surely satisfy the salt craving, the bananas will satisfy the sweet craving and the milk as well.

Once you get to the end of the diet you are at the home stretch and you get to have meat and fish incorporated into the plan. Overall I think that this is a safe plan; I have read articles on different medical websites that say this is a great plan to follow. This is a super low calorie diet that should only be done 1 week at a time then giving you a rest before doing another week.

So the truth about this diet is that in my evaluation, my trials, my errors, and my one success when I tried this diet is that it does work. You have to be very willing to make this change not only in your lifestyle of eating, but have your mind set that you are going to follow this through. If you decide to embark upon this diet you will see that this is a diet that you would be able to stick to and when it's done you will be so happy with the reward, and that is the weight will be gone, I lost 20 pounds the first month when I began to combine it with Hoodia supplements. Hoodia is a plant that grows in the African desert and is known for its health benefits and its ability to suppress the appetite. Hoodia enables the body to feel full much faster than it otherwise would and also accelerates the metabolism. It is possible to get a sample of Hoodia at the Hoodia Diet Plan [hoodiadietplan.org] website.








David Millers reviews diet plans and recommends integrating the Cabbage Soup Diet with Hoodia supplements from [hoodiadietplan.org]

No comments:

Post a Comment