Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Six Pack Abs Diet Plan - A Real Approach!

The best six pack abs diet plan is...there isn't one! It is all about how much you eat that matters the most when it comes to losing weight to see your abs, without taking into consideration your weekly caloric intake, you will never lose weight! That is period! You have to start off by focusing on what your main goal is, and from their you can change what you need to change to get abs out, let me repeat again, that the only way to reveal your six pack abs is by eating less, and sorting out your caloric intake! If you are eating more than you should, then you will never lose weight, and never see your abs, worst case being, you might even put more weight on! I am sure no one wants that, if you are not losing weight or gaining weight, then you are eating at maintenance, meaning you need to cut back on some calories in order to start losing fat from your body!

How to create a plan that will get your six pack abs out

This doesn't take too much time, but you do have to see what you are doing wrong currently, and fix those issues. Once you can clear those issues at first, then you will not have to worry about them ever again, as long as you can keep on track with what you have outlined. Now, to create a six pack abs diet plan, you are going to need to have a workout in place, that will keep you active, and also eat less as well, this is a way to ensure that you do not put any fat on, this way you will be losing fat, plus building up your body to look good at the same time! A good method that I follow to burn fat when I want is Intermittent Fasting, where you take a break from eating for 24 hours three times a week, and it gives me tremendous results at will, remember this, it takes real will power to lose fat, and maintaining a solid plan once it is in place, without sticking to a plan, you will never lose fat!

What I do when I want my six packs out

The plan I follow, and always strictly follow is, eat less overall in a whole week, by following this, I always lose fat at will, end of the day it is up to me to lose fat, and I have to give it my all in order to lose it. If I am going to be lazy and not try, I will not be losing any fat at all, as effort and determination are two very important factors to achieve anything! Remember that line for everything you ever want to succeed in. I perform intermittent fasting three times a week, I eat on a Monday at 10pm, then take a break from eating for 24 hours, and eat again at 10pm on Tuesday, during this time period I drink water and maybe coffee or tea, something like that to take keep me awake and live! I then carry on eating normal from Wednesday, and then the following day I take a break again, it is a constant cycle that when followed gives massive results, another note, do not over eat on the day you have fasted, eat as if it is a normal meal, or the fast was pointless!

Now follow this six pack abs diet plan, and add in a solid work out, and you will definitely see great results in no time!








More information on six pack abs diet plan is available in my website, check out the post on intermittent fasting!

Mohammed Sikder is a trainer who gives advice to men and women who want a body that is lean like the moviestars. Get the slim & toned physique like a celebrity, or anyone in Hollywood! Click here to get more information on this look -----> crazyfitnessguide.com crazyfitnessguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment