Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Celebrity Diet Plan - Can You Handle it For Weight Loss?

Can you handle a celebrity diet plan to lose weight fast? Maybe or maybe not... but the first thing you might want to ask yourself is if you even want to do it.

So what are these secrets people in Hollywood use to lose all that weight fast? Special diets, special exercises... what is it?

Well, you can rest assured that most celebrity diet plans revolve around eating healthy organic foods... mostly lots of vegetables and lean meats. Nothing spectacularly exciting or new.

But I'm guessing you don't really want your diet to revolve around vegetables and you can't afford organic lean meats as your main source of protein.

So what to do?

Here are a few suggestions to get celebrity type weight loss results without having to go the organic route...

1. Eat 3 apples a day

Since apples are high in water content and fiber, you get a filling snack that wards off cravings and eating garbage for snacks.

2. Eat eggs

Eggs are great. Can't get enough of them. Cheap and high in protein. Plus they fill you up. Eat as many as you want.

3. Black beans

Black beans are what I consider a "superfood" because they pack 25 grams of fiber and 25 grams of protein into 1 can that costs only 50 cents. Eat 1 can a day and expect some serious weight loss (not to mention serious bathroom breaks... oops, did I just say that).

4. Drink only water, protein shakes, and teas

The average American gets 25-30% of his/her calories from liquids... breaking news... the average American is also fat. Don't go the empty calorie route.

Follow these 4 tips and maybe just maybe you'll have a celebrity diet plan of your own with that incredible new body you get.








If you're sick and tired of getting the same old boring and tired weight loss advice... you know, like "Eat more fruits and vegetables, drink 8 glasses of water, exercise more, and blah blah blah"... then you found the right person. I'll make weight loss easy and enjoyable for you... AND NOT BORING! Try the "celebrity diet plan" I just wrote about above.

First, click weightlossguide4women.com weightlossguide4women.com to get your free 19-page report "How Spinning Around in a Circle Like a 4-year old Child will Skyrocket your Weight Loss Success". This will give you a jumpstart on how to lose 10 pounds fast.

Second... after you get the free report, you'll be sent inside my website for even more unique and little known weight loss tips, tricks, techniques, and tactics. These unconventional tricks are a "shortcut" way on how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks... no mention of eating carrots or celery. I promise.

Third, with my advice, you won't starve, have to go to the gym ever, or basically do anything that is a hassle for your busy life. Listen, I understand you want to lose weight without changing much in your diet or exercise plans... I get it. I have this completely covered. I've worked with over 3,700 clients. I know a 1-size fits all plan doesn't work. So I've come up with lots of "tricks" to personalize weight loss specifically for you and your lifestyle.

Fourth... there is no fourth. Just enjoy the free report and my website. If you don't lose 10 pounds with just my free information... I'd be amazingly surprised! You don't even need to follow those 4 tips in my celebrity diet plan.

Jennifer Jolan

weightlossguide4women.com weightlossguide4women.com

No comments:

Post a Comment