Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Perfect Diet - Losing Weight by Combining Dieting Plans

Is the perfect diet possible? Believe it or not, losing weight by combining dieting plans will do wonders for you. Instead of arguing about which weight loss plan is the best, combine them. I did it and lost some 80 pounds, and I've kept that weight off for over three years.

When I started my perfect diet I was probably just like you. I was very obese, I ate all the fried and unhealthy food I could find, and the only time I ran was when the dinner bell rang. I did this for years. It's not like I never tried to become healthy. I started, and stopped, probably ten different popular diets over the years. They would all work for a bit, but then I gained all the weight back seemingly overnight once I stopped them. Finally I had enough of it, so I came up with my own perfect dieting plan to become healthy for good.

I knew that being a vegetarian was healthy, and I could do it because I really love fruits and vegetables. I could care less about the religious aspects of being a vegetarian, I just wanted to get skinny again with it. I also knew that the low sugar diet would work. While I didn't necessarily enjoy skipping out on my candy, there are sugar free alternatives that can keep me happy. I also knew that a low calorie diet works because I had lost a ton of weight trying it in the past. Lastly, I was positive that working out every day would help. The problem I had was that picking one of these diets on their own just never worked for me, in the long run.

So I combined all of them. I am a vegetarian that only eats fruits and vegetables, and I avoid the dairy as well because of the calorie issues. I avoid candies and anything that needlessly has a bunch of sugar in it. I write down everything that I eat to make sure that I'm not taking in too many calories. I also work out at least 30 minutes a day, every day. My usual routine is to go jogging in the afternoon at night. If the weather is bad I will play basketball at the gym by my house.

If you are tired of a single diet not working for you, why not try this perfect diet that combines everything that works into one? I know it has worked for me.








George writes on many sites including his latest one at disneysnowglobescollectables.com disneysnowglobescollectables.com where he talks about disneysnowglobescollectables.com/disney-characters/winnie-the-pooh-snow-globes Winnie The Pooh snow globes.

No comments:

Post a Comment