Thursday, May 9, 2013

Ten Tips to Watch Out for in a Day to Day Diet Plan

Why I like a day to day diet plan

I have always struggled a bit with my weight, although I do know the science behind how the body works and should know better. I have decided that establishing a day to day diet plan is the way forwards.

Let me explain more why I think this. One of the biggest obstacles to weight loss and maintaining the weight loss in a healthy way is my own will power. It is all too easy to say "today the diet starts" and then even easier to slip into bad habits and achieve nothing, or after initial success drop back. I am sure that many of us have been there!

To overcome this obstacle a day to day diet plan is probably one of the most useful tools around. It is almost like having someone take you by the hand and lead you to the correct way forward. So much easier than doing it all for yourself.

There are several sites that provide this sort of help so what should you be looking for? This is what I suggest

1) A simple to use program. Why over complicate things

2) A good choice of ingredients or foods to input. It would be no good if everything on the list was something you could not eat

3) Enough choices to give a varied menu and range of foods to keep it interesting. In any random generated system duplication is always possible but is best kept to a minimum.

4) Readily printable to allow a shopping list to be compiled. At the beginning a large list may be produced but once the staples are established then this should be more manageable. The list should not be high budget either!

5) Better still the program will produce a printable shopping list. Let someone else do the figuring out for you!

6) Online backup, with for example a forum. Help and encouragement is a great boost.

7) Diet guides to help explain quantities and balance for a healthy diet. It helps to know why you are doing what you are doing.

8) Further recipes to help you to develop your own plan as you progress. Once you know what you are doing then you can come up with your own ideas if you want to.

9) Exercise tips to improve the effectiveness of the diet. There is no doubt that a combined approach is the best. It does not even have to be always vigorous exercise but knowing the right way helps greatly.

10) Above all a sound scientific basis that has been proven to work. There are many crank diets which if subjected to proper scrutiny do not stand up and some may be positively harmful.








I have decided to follow one of these diet plans myself and record my progress in a blog, you can find more information at healthyweightlossonline.com/day-to-day-diet-plan Day to Day Diet Plan. My progress will be updated on a regular basis so that everyone can see how I am doing. With photographs to show my results.

Why not have a look at healthyweightlossonline.com/day-to-day-diet-plan healthyweightlossonline.com/day-to-day-diet-plan

No comments:

Post a Comment