Thursday, May 9, 2013

Anti Candida Diet Plan - Tips About Foods That Can Be Eaten

I have just received a question from a friend of mine, Pam. She asked about books I recommend for research about candida and also about anti candida diet plan.

She has been on the diet for 4 months and has had slow progress. She really misses fruit. She is 5' 2" and is struggling to stay above 100 lbs. Fortunately, she has a real good metabolism. Several questions she has for me are: 1) How much fruit and vegetables did you eat per day and how often? 2) How did you tell that you were over Candida? If there is a test I sure would like to know what it is for later.

So below is my answer for her, although it may not completely answer the questions anti candida diet plan, at least it will give you a glance for what I have done. If you have similar position with hers, I hope the answer below will benefit you.

As far as books, web sites and research it seems that everything I have found specifically regarding candida seem to contain the same information: no fruits, juice, sweet veggies (vegetables), etc. Then there is the carbs question - how much, if any?

I found a lot of conflicting evidence on candida alone. The book and website that has helped me the most is 'Eat Right for Your Type' dealing with eating according to your individual blood type. This way of eating doesn't target one particular ailment, it's a change in eating habits designed to better the entire system regardless of the symptom.

Whether you agree with this theory or not, it's just something that has helped me. You can do searches on raw food and fruitarian diets which again, do not specifically address candida but focus rather on the cleansing of the entire system which I believe is the reason my candida has disappeared after 7 weeks on fruits and juices.








For more information about what I did, I recommend a report at curecandidaproject.com cure candida project website. ( curecandidaproject.com curecandidaproject.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment