Monday, February 10, 2014

Why Your Dieting Plan Is NOT Working

First of all, let me assure you that I am not here to sell you a product. I literally just want to help you, the average citizen looking to lose weight and who is fed up with his or her current dieting program, understand why you are not in your skinny jeans yet. Because, not matter what they tell you ("they" being your friends, family and even your dieting program itself) YOU are not to blame. Remember, it is not your fault!

It's the fault of the dieting programs that tell you to starve yourself and the boxes on the cereal boxes and other so called "healthy" foods that trick you eating more of it because of the worlds "whole grain" or "whole wheat." Those so called healthy foods are actually the things preventing you form losing weight.

You see, when you eat a lot of sugar, which includes whole wheat bread and whole grain pasta just as much as it does candy and soda, your body gets jacked up on insulin. So, while you may think you are eating healthily, you actually aren't because the insulin is preventing your body from burning fat.

Then, after this sugar high, your sugar levels drop and you feel hungry and a little moody. You eat and the cycle continues. What you really need is the right balance, between the super insulin zone and the hungry, "must-eat-more" zone. That is what I call the quick fat burning zone.

That is why so many dieting plans fail: they tell you to count calories and stop eating so much, rather than telling you which foods will help you burn off fat the quickest and which foods stop you from burning fat at all.

When I learned this, I was amazed, and it really changed how I looked at the food in front of me. If you are interested and want to learn more about this natural and easy-to-implement program that helped me lose weight quickly, check out my new Squidoo lens below. In it, I go in depth and list the foods that will/will not help your burn fat and which fats are necessary for losing weight (you heard right! Go eat some good fat!). It's all there on my site, and more importantly, it's all free!! You deserve it, so stop dieting and start living!








Daniel N. is a Squidoo-er who loves to play tennis and listen to music. Please visit my new weight loss lens at: squidoo.com/how-to-lose-weight-and-start-living squidoo.com/how-to-lose-weight-and-start-living to learn where I learned these amazing insights!

No comments:

Post a Comment