Friday, February 7, 2014

A Healthy Diet Plan That Ensures Weight Loss and Muscle Gain For You

Hey people! I am back! Sorry for the time I have been away and silent, but now I am back. I am ready to tackle issues surrounding a Healthy Diet Plan That Ensures Weight Loss and Muscle Gain for you.

So the other day I was back at my local gym after missing out on the action for like two weeks. I must admit, it is not as easy as you think. Just going back to the gym to exercise after missing out for a long time and expect to go without aches and pains after working out. Anyway, I got a way to reduce the first workout pains to a bare minimum. One of the gym instructors told me that if you warm up well before exercising, which involves skipping rope and jogging on the spot for like 10 to 15minutes, and then take a warm shower immediately after your weight and abs workout, he can almost guarantee no aches or pains the next day you wake up. Try it and tell me if it works for you.

When I was at the gym, I also met a long lost friend of mine who is a Caterer and has vast knowledge on healthy diet plans. I can also say that he practices what he preaches going by how fit his body is. I mean, this guy has chiseled abs (six pack abs), and well defined muscle groups all over his body. So I always listen in on what he has to say on topics pertaining to muscle gaining and belly fat burning diets. We were just talking about fitness exercises in general, when I told him about a problem I had that I bet a lot of you readers have out there. The question is, How do I gain more muscle and burn belly fat at the same time?

This is what he said, "If you want to gain pure muscle, without the fat, you should focus on following a healthy diet plan that involves increasing the ratio of proteins you eat and then reducing the amount of carbohydrates you take in". Some of the foods that contain these proteins include, milk and eggs. There are some other essential foods that you should know about in a weight loss diet that take into account your health.








Reviews various weightlosstps.com weight loss diets and exercises that are easy to engage in and will ensure you burn belly fat and be the best you today. Healthy and Fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment