Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Where to Buy Cookie Diet Cookies - A Cookie Diet Plan Review

If you are in the same position that I was in six months ago, you've heard of the cookie diet and you know how beneficial it can be for achieving your weight loss goal. Now you just don't know where to buy cookie diet cookies! I saw advertisements for all kinds of similar diets with absolutely NO factual information to back up their claims.

The one that I did eventually find and used to successfully lose 48 lbs in two months was the Dr. Siegal's cookie diet. I found their cookies through an awesome website that was very professional and down to the point. This site had a few videos on it that explained the gist of it and showed some shocking proof of a man that lost 76 pounds in only 3 months!

That video really inspired me and I decided to give the diet a try. As you know, the amino acids in the cookies (food proteins) are natural hunger suppressants and they are also a very low calorie cookie. The trick to losing weight is to have a low calorie diet (800 calories a day) and not having severe hunger pains!

This is normally an extremely difficult task to accomplish with the normal fatty foods that we eat. First they are full of calories and second, they allow us to get hungry again pretty quickly. When you can suppress your hunger with a low calorie diet (as with these cookies) it's amazing how fast the weight drops off!

Anyway, to stay on topic -- I get in debates with people all the time about this diet -- If you're searching for where to buy cookie diet cookies I highly recommend purchasing an order today online. I personally, had a great experience with my online purchase and I know you will too!








Get more about mydietwithcookies.com/what-is-the-cookie-diet-get-the-details-on-the-cookie-diet-plant.html the cookie diet plan by visiting mydietwithcookies.com MyDietWithCookies.com.

Tyler Tefit is a fitness and health enthusiast. He enjoys sharing his experience and research with others on the internet. Visit his site for additional information on this important weight loss topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment