Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Fat Loss Diet Plan With Only 1 Rule - Will it Work For You?

I woke up one day and realized I had to lose weight. I could not end up with diabetes! There was no one to help me if I ended up with heart disease, kidney failure, blindness, or an amputated leg! Those are the terrible diseases brought on by diabetes, which, by the way, runs in my family.

I realized I have been overweight my entire adult life. I have gotten fatter year after year and it has to stop right now! Over the years I have tried to lose weight. I have used diet pills, diet plans, fad diets, fat loss pills, starving myself, and any new thing I discovered on the market at any given time.

One thing I know for sure: There is no fast way to lose weight!

When it comes to weight loss, everyone wants to lose it fast. There are thousands of quick happinesslifetime.com weight loss plans on the internet. I doubt if any of them will work, especially if you are like me! If it were that simple, all you would have to do is pick one plan and do it! The problem is we are not the kind of people who stick to a plan, any plan!

Fat loss and weight loss require limiting the number of calories you eat daily. You have to eat less calories than you use each day. If you have ever talked to the doctor about losing weight, I bet the doctor suggested eating 1200 calories daily. Where do you think the 1200 calorie diet idea comes from? Your body requires approximately 1200 calories per day to maintain normal body functions such as eating, walking, breathing, etc. All the calories over 1200 you eat everyday have to be burned off through exercise or activities or they will be stored on the body as fat!

For fat loss and weight loss to happen, you have to burn more calories than you take in! So every time you put some food in your mouth, remember this, you have to exercise or do some activity to burn up those calories or it will be stored as fat on your body! Are you willing to work that hard?

Let me give you an idea of how hard you have to work to lose 1 pound of fat which is 3500 calories. If you walk at a fast pace for sixty minutes per day, you burn 500 calories. It requires doing this everyday, 7 days per week, 365 days per year to burn 3500 calories and lose 1 pound! Are you willing to do that?

If you exercise enough to lose 1 pound per week and you stick to a fat loss plan you can lose approximately 1 pound per week. This is a total of 2 pounds per week, 16 pounds per month, or 96 pounds over six months. Are you willing to maintain this grueling schedule? Not many people can do this. Perhaps you can. I cannot.

Just remember this simple rule: To lose weight you must burn more calories each day than the number of calories you eat!

That is a simple rule and if you can make sure you stick to it, you will lose weight consistently. You have to be willing to count each calorie you put in your mouth and swallow. Just do like I did. Keep a running list of the foods you eat and figure out the number of calories per each food. It is simple. You can lose weight without exercising. However, exercising will make you burn the calories faster.

Eat a lot of protein and fiber. They both give you energy. They fill you up and you will stay full longer. Thus, you eat less calories. Do not forget to drink a lot of water also. The more water you drink, the faster you will lose the weight.

Fat loss is not easy to accomplish! Neither is weight loss. Eat less calories than you burn, maintain a steadfast regiment, exercise because it is good for you, and you will grow smaller!

DESCRIPTION

A fat loss diet plan requires only one thing. All you need to know is the total number of calories you should eat daily and the rule is you eat only that total number for the day! 1200 calories is the number most people should aim for. Plan your diet for the entire day and spread the calories out over 4 meals and 2 snacks and you will lose weight. See if this will work for you. It can't get any easier than this!








Author Lucy Peacock, teacher and consultant. I have dieted unsuccessfully most of my life. I study weight loss and diabetes daily. These diseases are rampant in America. We must change life long eating habits and stop this epidemic. Sign up for free Ebook at [fat-loss-for-anyone.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment