Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pear or Muffin, What Diet Plan Does Your Body Need?

We all here it from time to time and most of the time it becomes uncomfortable to here it. It makes you blush and wish you where not actually present within that conversation. "Do you have a pear shape body?".

Most of us do unless you are prepared to spend countless hours and money getting onto it and keeping it that way. Lets get real, a working mother with kids to entertain most of the weekends and very little money to spare. that's the true person with the pear shape. So we start looking for a diet plan that can become part of our everyday life.

I found one and just love it. By now you are thinking to yourself hear we go just another plan. I know because that is what I thought. But at some stage you have to give something a go. I did my homework this time around and made sure the small investment I was about to make was going to pay off. I discovered the diet solution program and it is great. The best thing about it is that it fits into my everyday lifestyle as well as giving me back some of my freedom, I was no small petite woman when I started the diet solution program.

Anyway I wanted to give you an insight as to why we are pear shaped. Thin on top and heavy on the bottom. This is very common and it all comes down to high levels of estrogen. That's just great for making babies if you know what I mean but a real bugger when trying to loose weight. In short the higher the estrogen in the body the less likely you are going to drop weight from your lower body especially your thighs. The only small snippet of salvation in knowing this is that men too can have this problem and that is where the man boobs come from.

This estrogen can be simply controlled without even thinking about it and it comes down to certain types of training and in addition to loosing weight stored in the lower body the specifically designed training program contained within the diet solution program is great for fat loss in general.

Then there is the Muffin Tops, yes the love handles that hang out there and encourages you to try and cover them up somehow but all attempts fail. This is another one of those issues which can be dealt with by way of a specific diet that does not impose on every day life. The muffin tops are a contributing factor from insulin resistance, what I mean is that you don't deal well with carbs. So this would mean that anything other then a low carb diet means the muffin tops are there to stay. Research has shown that people who store fat in the love handles are generally insulin resistant.

The good news for you is contained within the diet solution program, you will find a simple training program that will quickly help your body reverse the insulin resistance. You will carve away the love handles in no time at all while carrying on with every day life.

So what about the belly fat well once again its hormones but this hormone is called cortical and you possibly have heard of it before as it is commonly referred to as the stress hormone.

Not withstanding that the belly fat is also contributed within your eating habits. So you can not just poke a finger at hormones this time, you need to address the diet issue for this one with some resistance training. Your body will continue to always produce cortical and encourage body fat under all types of stress environments both emotional and physical. You could try getting more sleep and attempt to remove the biggest stress factors in your life. (My husband believes that if he removes me he will drop the weight within a week.)

The diet solution program has specifically been designed to counteract the three hormones we would all love to live without. You have to be serious about your weight if you are reading my page. I am an avid user of the diet solution program and love what it has done for me.








If you are serious about it and ready to fight these hormones then you have been lucky enough to find my link. It is perfectly safe so go ahead and I will see you on the other side.

3-day-diet-plan.biz/articles/the-diet-solution-we-have-all-been-looking-for 3-day-diet-plan.biz/articles/the-diet-solution-we-have-all-been-looking-for/

No comments:

Post a Comment