Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Easy Approach to Understanding How to Lose Weight and Develop a Life Long Diet Plan

Society has been struggling with weight loss for decades. A life long diet is a tool that protects us against many illnesses. Thirty five hundred calories equals one pound, this formula is worth remembering. By learning to maintain your daily calorie intake you will not gain weight. "Wow!" that is so easy to do, try it.

I have been following this new diet for a little over one month now. I have lost ten pounds so far. Staying below thirty five hundred calories is a walk in the park, I do not gain weight. By adding a zero to the end of your body weight number, is how to retrieve your daily calorie intake number, it is that simple. By subtracting five hundred calories a day from my daily calorie intake number, I lose about one to two pounds a week. When I maintain my daily calorie intake number, my weight stays the same. Maintaining your weight is that simple.

I also stride to intake a balance diet. This balance diet is broken down like this, ten percent of proteins, thirty percent of fat, and sixty percent of carbohydrates. I feel like a million dollars! On this diet! No kidding!

Fruit and vegetables have never really fit into my diet. Now I eat fruit and vegetables at each serving during the day. I found through a little researching that fruit and vegetables play a special part in delivering phytochemicals to the body. Regular consumptions help to aide our body cells from infection, like cancer.

Exercising will help your cardiovascular system. A simple brisk walk for twenty to thirty minutes three to five days a week will do. A treadmill, stepping machine, jogging, et cetera would also be good cardiovascular exercise.

Have fun on this life long diet. This will be the last diet you will need. You will kick the fad diets to the curb. Remember to eat a balance meal, keep your calorie intake below thirty five hundred (Thirty five hundred calories equal a pound), and exercise.








This information can also be viewed by going to Calories-In.com. Additional information on dieting will be continuously being added to this website weekly. WWW.Calories-In.com WWW.Calories-In.com

Tell us how the diet is working for you.

By going to Calories-In.com and signing our Guest Book.

Thanks for visiting us at Calories-In.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment