Thursday, May 2, 2013

2010 Diet Plan

My 2010 Diet Plan is going to see me lose weight - and keep it off.

This isn't just a bold statement. In previous years I've tried to lose weight but have not succeeded. This year is going to be different!

For me losing weight isn't just about the way I look, it is about the way that I feel too.

In the past I've spent too long thinking about ideals, how good I could look and feel, and not long enough about the action I should take.

This time, it is going to be different.

I am sure as I can be that my 2010 diet plan is one that I can stick to and keep the weight off.

Through personal experience I've found a lot of things have really helped me along the way.



Fluid is vital. The body is mostly water and drinking enough water is one of the most important things you can do to help speed your metabolism up.





That the feeling of 'thirst' is almost identical to the feeling of 'hunger'. Recognising that, and taking a glass of water first should help separate the two. And drinking more water isn't going to do my metabolism any harm.





Size matters. Portion control is the key. In the past I now recognise that I tend to eat with my eyes. I see what I like and shovel it in to get a feeling of pleasure. I'm not listening to by body ans what it is or isn't telling me. I'm not listening so I don't actually know if I am actually hungry or not. Listening to my body is going to me a key plan.





Eating more slowly ironically helps speed up your metabolism. By eating slowly you actually eat less. This ties in with listening to your body more.




I'm going to make my 2010 Diet Plan work for me.








For more information about Strip The Fat and losing weight in 2010 visit squidoo.com/Diet2010 squidoo.com/Diet2010

No comments:

Post a Comment