Friday, January 25, 2013

Healthy Diet Plan - Why Have One?

A Healthy Diet Plan is an extremely important part to eating healthy at every meal. One of the key reasons I have succeeded in my weight loss and healthy efforts has been planning my foods and exercise the night before.

Take time the night before to figure out what you eat the next day. If you have time plan out the entire week! If you plan for the upcoming week it will also help with grocery shopping, you can go once and get what you need instead of making multiple trips throughout the week.

Here is a plan I use, this is one of my go to plans on days when I don't have time or the energy to plan my next day, I just reuse past plans, especially the ones that work well and are easy! For each meal have a protein/carb. For 2 meals add in a vegetable.

Exercise - body-rock workout right when I wake up, wait 1 hour before breakfast. Getting in an early morning exercise gets your metabolism moving.
Meal 1 about 9am - multi-grain cheerios, fat free milk and protein/water drink
Meal 2 about 11am - nutrition shake (boost, ensure, whatever is on sale)
Meal 3 about 1pm - Salad with lots of raw healthy toppings - egg whites, quinoa, black beans, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, celery, carrots, etc. Whatever I have in the fridge really:)
Meal 4 about 3pm - nutrition shake
Meal 5 about 6pm - lean meat like pork chops, brown rice or quinoa, mixed vegetables or broccoli.
Meal 6 about 9pm - homemade shake (banana, protein powder, grapes, strawberries, water)
Water - get in at least 128 oz (1 gallon) per day. How? Drink a 20 oz bottled water at each of the 6 meals. Easy as that!

Give a healthy diet plan a try and you will see how much easier it is to eat healthier and get in your exercise when you plan it out the night before!








I have learned so much about becoming healthier and happier. I want to share my story and my knowledge to hopefully help others become healthier as well! You can do it and are so worth it!

Follow my story at ehealthydietplan.net ehealthydietplan.net

My introduction at ehealthydietplan.net/healthy-diet-plan/healthy-diet-plan-introduction ehealthydietplan.net/healthy-diet-plan/healthy-diet-plan-introduction

No comments:

Post a Comment