Monday, February 24, 2014

The Calorie Restriction Diet Plan is Hot News

We've all heard of counting calories to lose weight. In fact I remember much of my teenage life painfully counting calories before deciding whether I could eat something or not. However, what I didn't realize at that time was how much damage I was doing to my young developing body.

I may have lost a few pounds, but just like most diets, once I stopped counting the calories I piled back on all the weight I lost plus more - it almost felt like a punishment.

A calorie (energy) is a calorie regardless of the nutritional content, however, what I failed to understand was the nutritional factor. You see, our body needs vital nutrients in order for it to perform various functions - whether it be brain function, bone development, tissue repair, or even metabolic function.

So someone that eats 1500 calories worth of mars bars is definitely going to develop an ill and diseased body compared to someone that eats 1500 calories from eating fruit, vegetables and wholegrain foods.

That's exactly what happened to me (ok, I didn't eat mars bars, but I did leave out vital nutrients!) and it also explains why I failed to lose weight long term.

Now the acidalkalinebalancediet.info/calorie-restriction-diet-plan Calorie Restriction Diet Plan has revolutionized the way in which we count calories. It takes a very healthy approach to this and, as stated on the Oprah Winfrey Show, healthy calorie counting and restriction can increase your life expectancy by as much as 50%. It is backed by proven medical testing and the amazing results where first noticed in animals. It is not a fad diet - as are most, as it's core revolves around using only the healthiest nutrients.

Many people try and go it alone when counting calories and this is why so many of us fail. The Calorie Restriction Diet Plan takes a step by step approach to losing the weight and covers every aspect of it, including how to determine the amount of calories your body needs versus how much energy your body uses in a day.

Unlike many diets, you are restricted to certain foods but the great thing about this diet is that you get to work out your own meals and yes, you are even allowed treats!

Overeating put a massive strain on our body and the benefits of restricting calories includes reducing the strain on our organs, reducing blood pressure, eliminating weight related diseases and a host of other benefits - not to mention a great looking, fitter body.








Get yourself in great shape now! Grab your copy of the amazon.com/gp/product/0061370983?ie=UTF8&tag=natheaforyouc-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0061370983 Calorie Restriction Diet Plan to get lean and fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment