Monday, March 11, 2013

Include These Healthy Weight Loss Foods in Your Personal Diet Plan

Are you trying to lose weight quickly? If so, you will want to know about some really healthy weight loss foods that have been really effective for me. I'm going to tell you what they are and why the work so well.

These food items are not part of some random, silly list. These elite foods have been shown to enhance your weight loss efforts. By eating just a few of these foods each day, the chances that you'll quickly lose weight increase.

However, if you make the effort and eat all of these foods every day, I'd be willing to bet you'll be standing in front of the mirror with a big smile on your face in just 7 days. I won't make you wait any longer, here they are:

1. Whey Protein. There have been countless studies that confirm that protein is a great fuel for fat burning. This is primarily because it aids muscle development and muscle will burn fat.

One thing about whey is that it is one of the fastest absorbing proteins there is. This means if you drink a whey protein shake right after you workout, the body absorbs it within minutes.

2. Spicy foods. Because this is pretty general, I'll give you a few good examples of spicy foods that will help with weight loss; habanero peppers and jalapeno peppers. Spicy foods help burn fat because they speed up your metabolism. They basically make it burn like a fat burning furnace. Personally, I eat no less than one spicy meal each day.

3. Lean beef. I know what your doctor might say about this, but I didn't write this article to please your doctor. The fact is that very few things compare to lean red meat when it comes to burning fat.

When lean beef is eaten, your metabolism is forced to work over time just to digest it. Naturally, this really enhances the amount of fat you burn.

Additionally, lean red meat is packed with protein, which we now know is a powerful fuel for fat burning. Obviously, you shouldn't eat abundantly of red meat for the very obvious health reasons, but I eat lean beef at least once a day and I have virtually no stomach fat on my body.

4. Spinach. Spinach, as well as a few other green leafy vegetables can be included here, but I've found that spinach works wonders on my mid-section. It is packed with calcium and a variety of other healthy nutrients that work to super-charge your body, helping it eliminate fat quickly.

5. Apples. Awhile back, when I was a little over 30 pounds overweight, I started looking for the very best healthy weight loss foods. I have found one food, the apple, which I will never give up. I eat an apple each morning within minutes of waking up.

Apples are packed with a nutrients that and are an exceptional fat burning weapon. There you have it, my personal list of the top 5 healthy weight loss foods.

However, you should talk with your doctor before making them a permanent part of your weight loss plan.








Sick and tired of fad diets that doesn't work? We have for you a lot of articles and reviews of the newdietfitness.com/735/healthy-foods-to-include-in-every-successful-diet-plan best diet plans to lose weight permanently. You can also watch my videos about youtube.com/watch?v=YISgABrfkhE healthy diet plans to lose weight quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment