Monday, December 17, 2012

Is Your Diet Plan Healthy?

Most of the diet plans on the market today require you to reduce or restrict certain foods. Can this be healthy? Will your body function properly on reduced nutrients vital to your body's performance?

The diet plans on the market today prey on a person's sense of quick weight loss. Trying to lose weight quickly will present unsuccessful results. At the onset of the quick weight loss plan, most of what you lose is fluid. There is very little, if any, fat lost in a quick weight loss plan. In the long term, you end up gaining the weight back you thought you lost.

Have you researched the diet plan you have chosen? Are you aware of what the diet plan will do for you for long-term weight loss? Are you sure you want to fill your body with laxatives and diuretics? Do you know that most, if not all, of the happinesslifetime.com weight loss programs on the market today contain pills? And do you know that most of those pills are nothing but laxatives and diuretics? Do you think this is a healthy way to lose weight? What is this type of diet plan doing to your vital body organs? Do the research before beginning one of these diet plans.

I have been introduced to a phenomenal weight loss plan that begins with a five-day fast. The five-day fast has all of the vital nutrients your body needs for optimal body performance. The fast gives you motivation to continue where the five-day fast left off in your weight loss goal.

After the five-day fast, there are two phases to keep you on the path to the weight loss goal you have set. Phase I has you phasing in regular foods into your diet. Guess what I found when I finished the fast? I found that I no longer craved certain foods and drinks I was eating and drinking before I started the fast. Therefore, the five-day fast was successful in "curing" me of unhealthy eating habits. The five-day fast played an integral part in my weight loss plan.

Phase two of my phenomenal weight loss plan shows me how to continue and maintain my weight loss. It shows me some simple, easy-to-do exercises. This is a magnificent weight loss program that promotes healthy and safe eating habits. My weight loss program has taught me to implement more water into my daily routine. I no longer drink soft drinks. I only drink water. I read somewhere that the brain is made up of mostly water. If this is true, then I give my brain plenty of fuel.

My weight loss program does not allow me to starve myself nor does it allow me to restrict certain nutrients that are beneficial for the performance of my body. My weight loss program is totally healthy and totally safe. My weight loss program does not allow me to skip meals. If I am unable to eat one of my meals, I substitute a meal-replacement shake or fruit for the meal. The fruit gives me the energy I need to sustain my normal daily routine.

Because my weight loss program does not allow me to restrict certain foods, I am able to maintain my weight loss program for the duration of my weight loss goals. Most restrictive happinesslifetime.com weight loss plans leave a person feeling frustration, depression, failure and a quitting. When this happens, it is inevitable that the weight loss will become weight gain.

Before starting any weight loss plan, you should first consult your physician to find out if there are any unknown medical issues that would dictate if a weight loss program would prove healthy, safe and productive.








Mary Mason-Shields encourages this form of weight loss motivation to help you unload those unwanted pounds and help you find that little person you lost. This will also help you begin a healthy and nutritious diet plan. marymshields.usana.com marymshields.usana.com, maryreset.blogspot.com maryreset.blogspot.com, divinity-mary.blogspot.com divinity-mary.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment